Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Many Regrets And Thanks...

If anyone is indeed reading this blog then I must ask that you at least try to post one comment...Rather odd that most of the readers seem to be in Russia but nonetheless I'd love at least one comment to know that I am indeed being heard when I speak these rather odd words that tumble forth to make twisted tales.

My regret is that I am not content with the current state of the story: The Fairy. Also, in addition to writing a new version of The Fairy I will be writing Olympus and See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak Only Evil.

Olympus - Hera and Zeus are getting a divorce. Let the insanity and comedy commence! This story will be my first try at comedy as it were so it will take some research. If anyone has any books to reccomend for something of this genre then please, by all means, leave the name and author.

See No Evil, Hear No Evil, and Speak Only Evil - A three part story about a young woman's decent into madness at the hands of her employer. This is a rather twisted story...Trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment